Feb 27 2007

Online Collaborative Mind Mapping – MindMeister

Mind MappingJust stumbled across Mind Meister at www.mindmeister.com. Well, how fantastic is this! I am such a fan of Mind Mapping, of which I probably map at least one item a day, and this will be a topic of conversation of many coming blog posts on this site. Well, Web 2.0 meets Mind Mapping in the form of Mind Meister. This is an online Mind Mapping tool that seems to work brilliantly. You can even share maps with other users. Sure, it is not as featured as MindJet Mind Manager but, this is free! This is currently in private beta, however, I have a few invitations left (around 20) so be sure to post a comment to this post and include your email address and I will invite you to try the beta. This is something that has got me quite excited as I am a big believer in the benefits of Mind Mapping and having such a fantastic free tool such as this really will help spread the word and benefits of Mind Mapping. Be sure to post a reply to this post and give it a try for yourself!
  1. David S said on February 28th, 2007 at 1:52 pm

Sounds great – I want to give mind-mapping a go and would love to try Mindmeister first.

2. Fernando said on February 28th, 2007 at 2:10 pm

I used Mind Manager at a previous job and it was awesome, it’s great to see there is a free online equivalent. Can I please have an invitation to the beta?

3. Kari said on February 28th, 2007 at 11:30 pm

I’m familiarising myself with GTD and came across your post. As Fernando, I have used Mind Manager in the past, and it would be great to see an alternative, so an invitation would be greatly appreciated.

4. Gary said on March 1st, 2007 at 3:58 am

I’d like to give Mindmeister a try. If you have invitations left, I’d appreciate a chance to try out the beta.

5. Stevo said on March 5th, 2007 at 4:58 am

Would like an invitation. I use mind mapping on paper but would like to get an e-version.

Stevo

6. Keith S said on March 8th, 2007 at 8:40 pm

I am familiar with Mind Mapping and I have tried to get others in the company to use it. This app is intriguing. I would like an invitation to try the beta if you have any left. Thanks,

Keith

7. FPL said on March 9th, 2007 at 1:59 am

Just discovered your site via 43 folders. I have been looking for a Mind Mapping app in the last couple of days.

Would appreciate an invite to try MindMeister.

Thanks.

8. Laurie said on March 17th, 2007 at 3:38 am

Hi- Wondering if I can get an invite to the beta version of this app- sounds very interesting. I’ve seen MindManager discussed on the public forums area of http://www.davidco.com
    Thanks

9. ali said on March 19th, 2007 at 6:49 am

i do mind maps mainly form my studies and exams
    also i do them for software projects in our computer science group

it will really help me if i get an invitation to this site

10. Tarun Saigal said on March 20th, 2007 at 12:09 pm

Hi – just trying out bubble.us
    Would love to try this one out .

11. Don said on June 28th, 2007 at 4:42 am

Please send me a beta invitation. Thank you.

12. sheri said on July 7th, 2007 at 2:23 am

i’ve just now come across this world of gtd… am so glad to learn that not only am i not alone in needing help, but that help is out there! wow. i keep saying/thinking’i need to figure out some kind of system’ – looks like i’m finally on my way. mind mapping is new to me – though my endless lists have a lot of arrows and circles and stars…! i’d love to try this beta if you have any invites left.
    thanks!

13. Stan said on November 22nd, 2008 at 1:42 pm

If there are any invites for the beta left, I’d like one, please. I’ve been a huge Mindmanager user and would like to migrate to a system like MindMeister where I can share maps with my staff.

14. Barbara said on January 3rd, 2009 at 2:58 am

I’d love to try mindmeister, thanks!

15. Andrew Mason said on January 3rd, 2009 at 8:36 am

@Barbara:

Sorry, all the free invites have gone but you can still get a free account from MindMeister.com

16. [...] have previously posted about MindMeister, a rather cool Web2.0 Mind Mapping application that is free. Well [...]