GTD and Productivity Links – 14th September 2008
Well, I completed my 10K run today for cancer research with my wife, Helen. It is the furthest I have ever ran and we did it in 1:07. I was hoping for a time under and hour but we were really held up over the first 3000 meters due to hilly sections and a very narrow path. There were 1200 people running and the hill was a bit of a bottleneck that we got stuck in.
I have loved having this as a goal and it felt great to do it. I will start to look for another physical challenge now.
So, here are some links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great little link I found to the Ultimate Moleskine Resource via the Putting Things Off blog. Being a lover of Moleskines I found this to be a great link.
- My second link is an interview with Gina Trapani of LifeHacker where she shares some great productivity tips.
- My third link is Part 1 of the Getting Email done series from GTDTimes. Fits in pretty nicely with my own little series of email productivity lessons that I am going through right now.
- My fourth link another one on the topic of email. This is a report that likens checking email to gambling. Quite a good read and great for where I am at with my thoughts on email right now.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a link to a developer who has developed some great functionality for OmniFocus including the ability to clip URLs from Safari direct into your OmniFocus inbox.
Well, I am shot, and about to go to bed.
Speak to you all next week.