GTD and Productivity Links – 28th September 2008
Calling it a day now. It was my son's birthday today and we have had a rather busy day. Thanks, and good night all..
- My first link for this week is a great document about how to integrate GTD with Daylite from MarketCircle, a rather cool CRM app that I have been looking to utilize at work for the sales guys.
- My second link is a great collection of 99 Mind Mapping resources, tools and tips from CollegeDegree.com. I love Mind Mapping and it sure does help me with my daily life.
- My third link is re:PocketMod, a rather cool Mac app for printing little books. Very handy for us GTD'ers to make our own handy little pocketbooks. It may also be worthwhile checking out CocoaBooklet, very similar to re:PocketMod and another application that is worth taking a look at if you use a Mac.
- My fourth link is a great post from John Kendrick about how to get started in GTD. I love the simplicity of this post and it is a great starter point for anybody new to GTD.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a great and well written article from GTD Times about recent productivity coach comparison from Fortune Magazine.