GTD and Productivity Links – 19th October 2008
I have been at the A4U Expo for the first half of this week and this gave me a well needed break from work to recharge my mind. Listened to some great search engine marketing talks from people like Joost and Mediadonis. Had a really good cruise down the River Thames on the Silver Sturgeon and generally enjoyed myself with old and new friends.
Oh well, back to work and here are the links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post from fellow Blogger Chris Garret about overcoming your own constraints. Another great post from Chris and his blog is one that makes great reading, especially if you are a blogger.
- My second link is a link to the GTD Tag from Edith Robertson. Some nice GTD related posts from somebody I have meet via Twitter.
- My third link is a link to a GTD Competition from GTD Times. Enter the competition and fill out a simple survey for the chance to win a full days executive workflow coaching from the David Allen Company.
- My fourth link is a link to a Windows Mobile GTD post from JeffKirvin.net. Now I am a Mac user but the post gives some great easy insights into using Outlook and Windoes mobile to achieve a GTD system.
- My fifth and last link for this week is from the Tools for Thought blog about how to maintain separate GTD systems for home and work. Personally, I use the same system for home and work. I tried with multiple systems but I found that my life pretty much intermingles. Maybe this is because I have my own companies. Anyway, read the post, I found it good.
My new theme for this blog has now gone to coding so hopefully I can release it to you all in the next week or so. Looking forward to this as it is a well needed relaunch of the blog. The past few weeks have been very busy and I have a busy end of the month.
Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.