GTD and Productivity Links – 19th October 2008
My new theme for this blog has now gone to coding so hopefully I can release it to you all in the next week or so. Looking forward to this as it is a well needed relaunch of the blog. The past few weeks have been very busy and I have a busy end of the month. Hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.
- My first link for this week is a great post from fellow Blogger Chris Garret about overcoming your own constraints. Another great post from Chris and his blog is one that makes great reading, especially if you are a blogger.
- My second link is a link to the GTD Tag from Edith Robertson. Some nice GTD related posts from somebody I have meet via Twitter.
- My third link is a link to a GTD Competition from GTD Times. Enter the competition and fill out a simple survey for the chance to win a full days executive workflow coaching from the David Allen Company.
- My fourth link is a link to a Windows Mobile GTD post from JeffKirvin.net. Now I am a Mac user but the post gives some great easy insights into using Outlook and Windoes mobile to achieve a GTD system.
- My fifth and last link for this week is from the Tools for Thought blog about how to maintain separate GTD systems for home and work. Personally, I use the same system for home and work. I tried with multiple systems but I found that my life pretty much intermingles. Maybe this is because I have my own companies. Anyway, read the post, I found it good.