Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 16th November 2008
- My first link for this week is a link to the new Paper Based Coordinators from the David Allen Company. These are paper based planners for Getting Things Done. I use electronic systems to Get Things Done although I do rely on my Moleskine for note taking when out of the office. I first heard about these from the GTD-Times post.
- My second link is a link to the GTD Dictionary from Organize IT. I have been following this dictionary for a few weeks and they are good little definitions of frequently used GTD words. This link points to the tag for the dictionary so contains all the posts.
- My third link is a link to a blog post from the Flipping Heck Blog about why the Four Hour Work Week does not work in the real world. I love the 4HWW but also agree that a lot of it is pretty much unusable for most in the real world. I am sure it helps to sell books, and I did enjoy the book and must review it soon.
- My fourth link is a link to a post from John Gruber of Daring Fireball about how he implements his email system to get things done. Good read from a fantastic blog.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a link to the Getting Started in Productivity, Abbreviations post from the Simple Productivity Blog. Just stumbled across this colorful new blog. Check it out and see what you think.