Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 14th December 2008
Hope you have all had a great week.
I have just been to my childrens Christmas nativity and right after this I am heading to my fathers Christmas party at the Hilton in Leeds for yet more festive fun.
Productivity is more important than ever right now as we just have more things to do, and there is a prominent deadline that we have to meet. More about that, as I feel a post coming on later in the week about festive productivity.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to an excerpt from David Allen’s new book, Making it All Work, from bnet.com. I already have my copy of Making it All Work on pre-order with Amazon and I cannot wait to read it and see what I can learn and share from the new book.
- My second link is a great collection of tips for Getting Things Done from the Wall Street Journal. Great to see a fellow UK Productivity Blogger James get a mention from OrganizeIT.
- My third link is a link to a great article from one of my new blogging friends, Jamie Harrop. The blog post is about fear, and titled We Fear the Mental more than the Physical. Jamie is a great guy and great writer who demonstrates a great ability to create motivational posts that really do make you think. You really should subscribe to his blog!
- My fourth link is a link to a great GTD Presentation on GTD Times from Kevin Brune. This is a 19 slide presentation from GTD Advocate Kevin Brune. Some great slides and this is a great inspiration for anybody putting together a productivity presentation. I do agree with some of the commentators that these would have been better on slide share.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a link to some Time Saving Tips for the Holidays from the Amazon Blog, and written by Laura Stack. With Christmas approaching, these tips are well worth a read as productivity over Christmas does result in less stress and more enjoyment!
Hope you all enjoy this weeks links, as always, would love to hear from you if you have any comments on the links.
Thanks, enjoy the rest of your weekend.