7 Things About Me
I guess the prominence of my blog is growing as I have just been tagged in a meme game by Dragos from eDragonu.
Seems like a good idea to let all my blog readers know more about me as well as to get 7 more blogger’s involved so here goes.
First, here are the rules.
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on my blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of my post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
7 Things About Me
Well, as the name suggest I have to tell you all 7 things about me that you may not already know. So here goes..
- I am 35 years old and my Birthday is in March
- I am married to Helen and have four children, Rosie (Age 9), Jack (Age 7), Tom and Poppy (Twins aged 2)
- I am the co-founder and Director of RandomStorm a Vulnerability Management and PCI DSS ASV.
- I am a published author with McGraw Hill and Cisco Press. I have written 7 books and 2 eBooks on Cisco Network Security. I am just working on another ebook for Cisco Press covering Router and Switch Security.
- My Hobbies include Mountain Biking, Running, Golf, and Wing Chun Kung Fu. When I make time to relax I like to grab a good movie or take my aggression out on the PS3.
- My favorite places in the UK are Northumberland and the Lake District. I try to visit both of these at least a week each year. Both have beautiful unspoiled countryside.
- When I was 11 I was on the national news and front page of all major UK newspapers for bringing a live hand grenade home from the World War One trenches in Ypres, Belgium. I had it at the side of my bed for 6 months before we found out that it was “potentially lethal”.
Now I have to pass this on to the following bloggers:
- Jamie Harrop, follow him on Twitter
- Edith Robertson, follow her on Twitter
- James Mallinson, follow him on Twitter
- Kieron Donoghue, follow him on Twitter
- Simon Barker, follow him on Twitter
- Oliver Haslam, follow him on Twitter
- Dom Hodgson, follow him on Twitter
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Be sure to check out the blogs I have just mentioned as they are all on my blog reading list.