Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 18th January 2009
Another very productive week for me. I have been working on a very long customer report all week and also my latest eBook writing project for Cisco Press.
Deadlines really help you to focus and I am happy to say that I hit another one. Good planning and time allocation are key to working on a writing project with a deadline. I avoid procrastination and start early. There is nothing worse than leaving everything to the last minute, by which time you put yourself under undue pressure!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to a Flash video from David Allen about Mind Mapping. This is a video created in conjunction with MindJet. The audio quality is not fantastic but it is a good video that shows how you can use Mind Mapping to help with GTD.
- My second link is a link to 10 Time Saving Tips to make you more Productive from the Honolulu Advertiser. Nice little list with ten simple tips to make you more productive.
- My third link is a link to a Computerworld article titled Three Free Tools to power the Ultimate GTD System. The three free tools are reQall, Re:Snooze, and Evernote.
- My fourth link is a link to 5 Links about Making it All Work, the latest book from David Allen. These links are from the Smart productivity Blog.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a link to the start of a Book review for Making it All Work from fellow GTD Blogger Kris over at Fresh Focus.
I am just getting ready to set off to Havant near Portsmouth for three nights. This time my hotel advertises Free WiFi Internet so let’s see how good the connection is.
Hope you all have a great week.