Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 1st February 2009
Well, one month down in 2009 already. Hope your year is working out well.
I have been bashing the @Home context again this weekend removing the tiles from our bathroom in preparation for a tiler to arrive next week. Need a well earned break in front of my computer tonight to catch up on what I have missed this weekend.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a post by Michael Deutch from the MindJet Blog titled Making it all Work with MindManager Michael is a regular reader and commenter on this blog and it is great to see such a great GTD post on the MindJet blog.
- My second link is a link to the Zen Habits post on How to Get Things Done with Twitter. I have been using Twitter for quite a while now and must admit that sometimes it can be counter productive and quite a distraction. This post shows you how to use Twitter productively and in my opinion it is a must read for all users of Twitter.
- My third link is a link to a different take on GMail GTD from Neil Dixon. First time I have linked to this blog and it is a good read. Neil provides some good information if Gmail is the mail system that you use.
- My fourth link is a link to 10 Productivity Tips for Road Warriors courtesy of Ian’s Messy Desk. I can spend quite a few days away from the office on road trips so I can see the benefit of the information presented in this post. Carrying a portable document wallet system is a great one for me. All the business receipts go into their correct folders as well as my portable inbox, for any notes or anything else that needs collecting for later processing.
- My fifth and last link for this week is a link to a 100 GTD Resources from Mashable. This is the most recent up to date list of GTD resources and applications. There were some new ones on here that I had not heard of. I found out about this through Twitter.
Well, I have got a bit of research and other web work to do before I can call it a day. I am currently listening to a great R&B Spotify Playlist courtesy of Kieron Donoghue. If you have not done already, you must check out Spotify!
Hope you all have a great week.