Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 24th May 2009
Had a great day out today with my family. Sun was shining and it was great to spend some quality time with my wife and children.
I have had another productive week. All my project work was completed on time and my trip to Dover was a great success. Next week I am at the Forest of Dean which is an area I have never been to so I am looking forward to that.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to a collection of 55 ways to boost productivity from the productivity pro blog. This is a great list that may just get your thought patterns buzzing!
- My second link is a link to a review of how somebody handles the dreaded GTD review. We all know that the weekly review is quite hard to stick to and even David Allen, the creator of the GTD Methodology states that this is the biggest problem people seem to have. So, nice to read how somebody is getting their reviews done.
- My third link is a link to the 10 Ways to Get Started in GTD from the great GTD Blog GTD Times. I have introduced a lot of people to the GTD methodology so this list is great to point new or inquisitive people to.
- My fourth link is a link to an offbeat post titled 5 Productivity Tips from the Stand-Up Comedy World. I always love these posts that take lessons from one discipline and relate them to something new. Interesting stuff.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a nice little post explaining GTD and Productivity with Gmail. The author uses the fantastic GTDInbox for implementing GTD within GMail and then he goes on to explain how he has set his system up. Good reading!
A nice warm bath calls so I will leave you here.
Wishing you all have a fantastic week!