Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 7th June 2009
It has been my twins birthdays today. They are three. How time flies!
Had a good day at a toddler theme park in the UK. Got wet, as usual, but had a great time.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to a great SlideShare presentation on Time Management for Getting More Done with Getting Things Done. Intriguing title and well worth a look. I feel a post about SlideShare coming as some awesome resources are now on SlideShare.
- My second link is a link to a list of 5 Great GTD Applications for Linux. It is probably fair to say that pure Linux users are in their minority but they do still exist. I know from this blog stats that I have many followers who are Linux based so this list of Linux GTD apps will be well received.
- My third link is a link to a nice GTD intro post titled Going from Failing to Straight A’s with OmniFocus & GTD from Colin Wheeler. This is a nice post about how GTD helped one student vastly increase their grades.
- My fourth link is a link to a great post from Web Worker Daily titled Not a GTD Disciple? Don’t Worry About It. Good post that covers general productivity.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a post that raised quite a lot of interest when I tweeted about it. The post is Why GTD Sucks from Darkling Wood. Interesting post that I do not fully agree with. I am not the type of person who pushes pure GTD down peoples throats but I do believe in improvement and having the willingness to develop. What I love about GTD is the loose methodology that can bring so much to people. Love to hear your thought son this post.
I promise you all that I will write a couple more posts this week as I have some good ideas for the week.
Wishing you all a great week!