Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 2nd August 2009
By now I will be in Italy drinking a cold Peroni watching an amazing sunset with my family on a well deserved holiday!
I had another busy week leading up to this break and I have managed to write these posts before I went away and they will be scheduled as usual on Sunday’s so as to not break my current 100% record of weekly productivity links.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post from the Download squad about choosing a GTD workflow and sticking with it. Some great simple steps here from an author who I believe really does get the GTD principle. It doesn’t matter how you do it as long as you do it, and stick with it!
- My second link is a link to a post about preventing procrastination. The post it titled 10 Ways To Give Yourself A Procrastination Inoculation and is a guest post from Karen Leland.
- My third link is a link to a post from the Technoblabble blog titled Choosing the best GTD To Do List Software for PC, Windows Mobile and iPhone. Nice post for Windows users with some great software recommendations for Windows, online, and iPhone usage,
- My fourth link is a link to link to a post from CrankingWidgets about using 37Signals BackPack to Get Things Done. The author has switched back from Remember The Milk to BackPack and outlines the reasons for doing so in this great post from a great blog.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a a blog post from the OmniGroup titled OmniFocus for iPhone: The Coolest Feature You’re Probably Not Using. I love OmniFocus for the iPhone so be sure to check this out if you also use or are thinking of using OmniFocus on your iPhone.
I hope you all have a great week, I know I will!
Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter as I post great Productivity and Motivational links on a daily basis!