Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 9th August 2009
I have now been on holiday for a week and this is a scheduled post that will hopefully go out on Sunday the 9th of August.
I am sure I am having a great time as I always do and I am also sure that my mind has been working overtime in creative mode and I have managed to record some great ideas to implement on my return.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to 10 Tips for Getting it Done Today from the PyschCentral Blog. Great list of tips that I use and endorse as a tips for getting things done.
- My second link is a link to a Tumblr blog called Minimal Mac. This blog is the work of Patrick Rhone and is a great showcase of some awesome minimal work setups featuring Apple Mac’s. I get some great links from Patrick so be sure to follow him on Twitter.
- My third link is a link to a blog post from WebWorkerDaily titled Singletasking Tip: Go Off Grid. Single tasking is exactly what it states it is, working on a single task rather than the often over hyped multi tasking. Interesting read.
- My fourth link is a link to link to a blog post from the Uncluttered blog about the power of doing it now. I cannot agree with this more that there will never be a better time to start than now. Even if you feel like you are missing some direction, make a start and it is amazing how forward motion helps one to find the correct path!
- My fifth and last link is a link to a post from ZenHabits about Killing Email. This post is written by Leo, the creator of Zen Habits and it covers how Leo has ditched email and how he has managed to do this. Great idea in theory but one that I would not necessarily want to do as I do believe there are some great benefits to email, when email is used int he correct manner.
Seems strange writing this nearly two week before it is being published so I will sign off here in my usual way and wish you all a productive week!
Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter as I post great Productivity and Motivational links on a daily basis!