Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 16th August 2009
Well, I am now home after an amazing holiday in Italy.
We stayed for two weeks at Union Lido in Cavallino, around 10 miles east of Venice in Northern Italy.
I have only been back a couple of hours So I will be brief as food calls and so does a nice bed!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a blog post titled GTD: Its more about ‘habit’ than the latest application. This is so true. You can get bewildered by all the shiny new applications and accessories for the act of getting things done when you can pretty much cover the basics of a system with just a paper and pencil.
- My second link is a link to a post about How to turn GMail into your Ultimate GTD Inbox. This is a great post from LifeHacker.com that is well worth a read if GMail is your mail client of choice.
- My third link is a link to a post from the Achieve Anything blog titled How to Manage Your Mind and Figure Out What Drives You. Great little tips from yet another great Twitter find.
- My fourth link is a link from the Collegiate Times about Getting Things Done through Organization to Succeed. This is a post from a regular columnist after reading the Getting Things Done book by David Allen for the first time. Wouldn’t it be great to teach this skill to all college students?
- My fifth and last link is a link to the first of an interesting set of posts regarding Biphasic sleep and productivity. This interests me as this is something I have considered..
Loads of thoughts collected whilst away so I will be back soon!
Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter as I post great Productivity and Motivational links on a daily basis!