Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 30th August 2009
This is another post brought to you thanks to the schedule facility in WordPress as I am currently in Swaledale, Yorkshire Dales and I imagine I have no Internet access whatsoever due to the remote location I am staying in.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week asks the question Can Humans Cope with Information Overload? This is an interesting post that poses a question based on a review of the Create your own Economy book by Tyler Cowen.
- My second link is a link to 8 Great Ways to Motivate Yourself When You Just Don’t Feel Like It. We all need motivation from time to time and some of these tips hit the procrastination nail directly on the head!
- My third link is a link to a post about how to Make an effective to-do list. These type of lists are very important to any productivity practitioner. It is more the act of recording that is important in my own opinion. Get those Open Loops closed!
- My fourth link is the author of Phoat.com’s take on Getting Things Done. It is always interesting to read other peoples take on the GTD system. One of the things I like about GTD is how people integrate it into their lives in slightly different ways, and they all work!
- My fifth and last link is a link to an interesting post titled What is Your Brain Doing While You Are Sleeping? There are some interesting topics in this post that make you think!
Wishing you all a very productive week ahead!