Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 6th September 2009
Another week is over.
I have had another good week although I was only working three days of it after a great short break to Swaledale. Spent all weekend doing DIY as we are now ripping out the en-suite bathroom.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post titled GTD with a Baby on Board. This post is from the Glad Dads blog and it is a great post about the changes that a baby can bring, especially to your Getting Things Done methodology.
- My second link is a link from Mashable that provides 5 Steps to Getting Unstuck and Pursuing Your Goals. 5 simple but effective tips on how to get out of your goal setting rut!
- My third link is a link to a post from LifeHacker titled Dump Your To-Do List and Keep Your Sanity. This is an interesting post that presents the concept of ditching the to do list. Worth a read.
- My fourth link provides information about 10 great ways to use Evernote. I love Evernote and use it every day. I am using it more and more after purchasing my ScanSnap scanner. This post provides 10 ways to use Evernote to your advantage!
- My fifth and last link is a link to a blogger who is running a competition for the chance to win free copies of the Getting Things Done book by David Allen for signing up to his newsletter. If you do not already have the book, this is worth a shot.
Wishing you all a very productive week ahead!