Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 13th September 2009
Had a great week which was capped with attending the great Think Visibility conference yesterday in Leeds, UK.
This was the second Think Visibility conference and one that was on a much larger scale than the previous. If you are into web development, search engine marketing/optimization, or general social media then you should be thinking of attending the next if your location and schedule permits.
A great day with like minded professionals and I left feeling more motivated than ever, which is always a great way to leave a conference!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post covering Social Media and Getting Things Done. Having just attended a great seminar yesterday I thought it was apt to include such a topical post. Good read.
- My second link is a link from Freelance Mac about Backpack and GTD. Backpack is a great Intranet App from 37Signals. I currently use Basecamp and are looking to start using Backpack to integrate with Basecamp for work. This is a great little blog post about how to set up Backpack for Getting Things Done.
- My third link is a link to a great post from Chris Barclay about The Productivity Myth. Chris writes for the Unbounded life blog and this post looks at the perceived myth of productivity.
- My fourth link provides a simple productivity methodology in a post titled Productivity So Simple, A Caveman Could Do It. Interesting a very simple methodology in an entertaining post. Worth a read.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a GTD Primer post titled Marketers, It’s Time to Hop Off the Time Management Treadmill originally from the MarketingProfs blog. Always good to read these printers on the Getting Things Done methodology.
Very early start for me tomorrow so I will leave you here.
Wishing you all a very productive week ahead!