Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 4th October 2009
Another week flies by..
Looked at the calendar today and worked out that it is just over 11 weeks until Christmas. The Christmas lights went up in my village this week and our local supermarket is stocking up on advent calendars already!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a fantastic post from LateralAction.com titled 9 Productivity Lessons from the First 2 Months of Parenthood. I have four children myself and anybody with children can tell you how they change things. I always state that productivity has been forced on me. I have to be productive or I would fail in everything I do!
- My second link is a link to a good post from the Task Blog titled Before Getting Things Done, there’s Getting Things Started. This is a very good post that covers the fact that most people fail to start rather than fail to get things done. Having a methodology goes out of the window if procrastination prevents you from making that every important first step!
- My third link is a post from Web Worker Daily that provides some Productivity Tips from the Trenches. These are tips from some successful Internet workers and they each share some tips on how they get things done.
- My fourth link is a link to a nice little post from ZenHabits titled
There’s No Task Easier Than No Task. Simple but effective post that asks the question about if the task should be on your list in the first place?
- My fifth and last link is a link to a list of the Five Best Weight-Management Tools from Lifehacker. I do not have a weight problem but I have been looking for a way to track my weight and fitness activities and some of the solutions listed here look great so I though I would share it.
Hope you all have a great week!