Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 15th November 2009
I had a fantastic week last week in the English Lake District. We stayed in an idyllic cottage nested at the foot of the Langdale Pikes. Good clean air and fun with loads of mother nature to keep the kids entertained!
I managed to read a few good books whilst I was away that I will review at least one of this week.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a cool new podcast from David Allen, the creator of the GTD System titled Getting Started with GTD. Some great tips from the man himself about how to get your GTD System off the ground!
- My second link is a link to a post from Hawk WIngs that shows you how to Script to archive emails into Evernote. This is only for Mail.app as your email client so sorry if you are a Windows or Linux user. Cool little tip but unsure how it would work for the masses of email I get!
- My third link is to a user who is fed up with OmniFocus and goes into detail why. Personally, I still love and use OmniFocus every day both on my Mac’s and also my iPhone. I would be lost without it!
- My fourth link is a link to a short comparison of Evernote and Shovebox. Happy to say that Evernote comes out well on top! Shovebox was in a recent MacHeist so many people will own a copy as part fo the deal.
- My fifth and last link is a link to part six of a GTD Series from The Productive Organizer. The sixth post in this series looks at project reviews through the use of Mind Mapping software. Great series of posts that I recommend you to check out.
Hope you all have a great week, I am sure I will!