Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 29th November 2009
Started to feel a lot better towards the end of last week so I am back in action.
This is a scheduled post as I will be on my way home from a weekend away on a survival training course. Sleeping wild for a couple of nights in the North of England. Sounded fun when I booked it, the amount of rain we are having and the cold weather may change my mind!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a great post from fellow blogger Dragos Roua titled
How To Be Productive without Becoming a Productivity Freak. Great post from Dragos that is well worth a read.
- My second link is a link to a post from the Local Business Doctor titled 7 Steps to Getting More Done in Less Time In Your Business. We can all do to get more done in less time so this is a good post to read.
- My third link is to a list of the Top iPhone Apps for Getting Things Done. Been an iPhone user and GTD Advocate I always like these type of lists.
- My fourth link is a link to another Social Networking post titled Time to Get Organized With Your Social Media Marketing. I have seen a few SEO and Social Networking types writing about GTD.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a blog post from GTD Times regarding Procrastination. You can never read too much about Procrastination!
Hope you all have a great week. Let’s hope I pick somethings of benefit from my survival training course!