Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 10th January 2010
I have had yet another crazy week at work. There is a lot coming in that I have to deal with but luckily I am managing it all, just would be nice to get some planning time rather than constant fire fighting.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to information about OmniFocus 1.6 for the iPhone that has just been released today. There are a lot of bug fixes and some major updated in version 1.6 so be sure to check out this post and then be sure to update the application to enjoy all this great app has to offer.
- My second link is a link to a review and explanation of TimeGT. TimeGT is a pretty new Life and Task manager that is worth a look. I do not think it will replace OmniFocus for me but one big advantage is that this is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux so looks a great Windows GTD app.
- My third link is to a nice post from Omar Eduardo titled Most important steps to Getting Things Done. This post gives some nice little tips from the author who has just recently read the GTD book from David Allen.
- My fourth link is a link to a a list of Online Productivity Tools for the Small Business from OpenForum.com. I always like these posts to see what apps other people have integrated into their productivity solutions for small businesses.
- My fifth and last link is a link to the the Friday post from the Nozbe founder, Michael Sliwinski called New Year’s Resolutions for 2010 . This post links to 3 other blogs about New Years Resolutions. At least one of these is fantastic, and if you check it out you will see why!
Hope you all have a great week ahead. Mine is looking very busy yet again!