Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 14th February 2010
I spent last week in Washington DC at a security conference called Shmoocon.
We arrived just before one of the worst snowstorms that DC had ever seen. All made for a rather fun weekend and made the journey back home to the UK challenging.
Happy Valentines day to all. I am spending the next few days with my family in the Yorkshire Dales.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post from the Aiming Low blog that covers Procrastination. We all procrastinate for one reason or another and I do feel that procrastination is the biggest hinder to productivity and success. This is a good and direct article that looks at Procrastination as the goal, and helps you to do the opposite.
- My second link is a link to How to Reclaim the Morning from Web Worker Daily. This is a thought provoking article about getting your mornings in shape in order to be more productive. I am a morning person and mornings are my best part of the day.
- My third link is to the a post about Processing Information from the Entrepreneurial Advocate. The post mentions GTD and also AwayFind as two ways of helping small businesses process information.
- My fourth link is a link to a quick little Evernote tip on how to save How To’s in Evernote. I have just started to use Evernote to plan some study that I am doing for an upcoming exam and I found this post useful.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a 5 little tips to Get Things Done in 55 Seconds from the Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. Nice little post with some good little tips.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!