Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 21st February 2010
I had another great week.
I spent the start of the week away with my family in the Yorkshire Dales and the back end of the week working from home on some cool projects.
It has been a productive, yet very busy week and I am looking forward to the day when my workload will not be as much so I can focus on some of my every growing list of someday/maybe actions!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post from Prof Hacker on Using Remember the Milk for Task Management. I used to use Remember The Milk when I first got into GTD but this was long before the iPhone app came out and I favored OmniFocus as I could have both a desktop and iPhone version.
- My second link is a link to the GTD Times Blog Post outlining the GTD Best Practices podcasts. The post links to the first four podcasts from DavidCo covering the best practices for Collect, Processing, Organizing and Reviewing. David Allen is on these podcasts and they provide excellent information for anybody involved in Getting Things Done.
- My third link is to the a post titled Getting Things Done: The Millionaire Nurse Way! Definitely a catchy tag line and worth a read to see what the author is providing.
- My fourth link is a link to the Mac’s In Life blog and an article about using the Circus Ponies Notebook and Quicksilver to build a GTD System. I had not see the Circus Ponies Notebook before this and I am downloading it right now to take a better look as it looks quite interesting.
- My fifth and last link is a link to the Fast Company Top 10 list of Most Innovative Companies. The list is sorted by sector and it is great to see one of my favorite apps, Evernote, make it on the Mobile list..
Hope you all have a great week ahead!