Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 7th March 2010
I cannot believe we are into March already!
I have a very important exam at the end of March so I am taking most of March to study for this exam so that I hopefully pass the exam. It is a 2 day lab based exam and not easy so wish me luck!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great email productivity tool called AwayFind. I have been using AwayFind for a good few months and it really is my email savior. I have just been sent an invite to the Private Beta of version 2.0 so I thought I would add it to my links as I will be no doubt covering all the new features in a new blog post.
- My second link is a link to a great detailed post showing you how to save Safari Browsing Sessions to Evernote. This post shows you how with the help of a little AppleScript you can get all your active Safari tabs saved into Evernote. Great helpful post.
- My third link is to the a post titled How to get stuff done fast! – accelerated productivity using GTD. Another great blog post that covers blitzing your productivity with the awesome GTD Methodology!
- My fourth link is a link to a nice post titled Time Management Techniques for Ambitious Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Millionaires. The title is pretty self explanatory and this is a nice post to read that covers some aspects of time management for the entrepreneur.
- My fifth and last link is a link to Part 1 of a Series of Getting Things Done with a Mac. This first part covers workflow and also introduces the basic concepts of the Getting Things Done (GTD) Methodology.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!