Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 14th March 2010
I am actually writing this on Friday the 12th of March, my birthday and I am 37 today, or in Hex 0×25 which sounds much better!
I am currently away enjoying myself at the Samling in the Lake District with my wife so this post is on autopilot!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post titled Productivity and Procrastination from the Quandry Factory blog. This detailed post looks at procrastination and provides some fresh ideas on how to blast through procrastination in order to achieve a higher level of productivity.
- My second link is a link to another great post from ZenHabits titled The Lost Practice of Resting One Day Each Week. Great post that is so true! I know I have lost this ability.
- My third link is to the a post covering how to set priorities. This post also includes a video explaining how the author sets priorities. Full of good pointers on how to ascertain what is important and what isn’t.
- My fourth link is a link to a GTD for Academics from the GTDTimes blog. This in depth article looks at how the GTD Methodology can be used by academics to get things done!
- My fifth and last link is a link to Part 2 of a Series of Getting Things Done with a Mac. This second part covers the use of the Things GTD Application to work as your partner for the Getting Things Done (GTD) Methodology.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!