Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 25th April 2010
Have to make this a quick one today as I am busy packing for a trade show that I am attending next week with RandomStorm in London.
Should be fun, but hard work as usual.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post that was published today from the Sunday Times titled Have we forgotten how to concentrate?. This post asks some very serious and very true questions of the modern working practices we all participate in. A real good read.
- My second link is a link to an article titled Simple Productivity Task of The Day: Remove One Thing From Your Desk. Nice little post with a very simple one step productivity tip to help you improve your day.
- My third link is to a post from Dan Gold titled Getting Back on Task. This awesome post covers some of the online tools and methodologies that you can use to get back on task and get productive.
- My fourth link is a link to a post that talks about being in the Zone in order to Get Things Done. This is a good post that talks about some good concepts in order to Get Things Done.
- My fifth and last link is a link to an old but awesome post from Merlin Mann on 43Folders.com about Writing Tasks. This is a classic read and I should start covering some of these classic posts in this list so here is my first classic link.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!