Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 9th May 2010
I missed my post last week as I had been away all week at InfoSec and they we went away for the bank holiday weekend to the Yorkshire Dales.
We stayed in a great cottage which unfortunately had no Internet or mobile phone coverage so I could not get any type of a connection to release my usual Sunday post.
I have had another busy week this week and next week seems just as bad!
Good news is that I can officially order my UK iPad tomorrow, at last!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to an article from Brent Ozar titled How I Use GTD 50,000 Foot Goals. This is a great read that explains how the author uses those 50,000 foot goals to help him achieve the big picture in what he wants out of life.
- My second link is a link to a great visual post titled Top 10 Motivation Boosters and Procrastination Killers. Some great inspiration and a ton of links in this post that will keep you going for a good while.
- My third link is to a post from Brian Wilson’s blog where he asks the question Are You Unconsciously Wasting Hours Of Your Life?. Great time management post that is worth reading and digesting.
- My fourth link is a link to a great review of the Nirvana GTD Application. This is a very detailed review of the app with a ton of screenshots and really does an excellent job at reviewing the application.
- My fifth and last link is a link to an old but awesome post from Merlin Mann on 43Folders.com about Getting Started with Getting Things Done. This is a classic read and I have started to cover some of these classic posts in this list.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!