Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 18th July 2010
Hope you all have had a great week.
Not much work for me this week as I have been at the British Open in St. Andrews as well as having the privilege to play one of the fabulous courses at Gleneagles in Scotland.
It has been a great week of golf and now I am back to work!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post from the Washington Post titled How to Leave Work Early. I tweeted this on Twitter and it had a great response so it is obviously a topic we all like and there are some fun ideas on how to achieve this. Bottom line is to be more productive and get your work done at work so you can leave for the day!
- My second link is a link to an interesting post talking about Long and Short term thinking. The post is from the reinventing business blog and covers some good aspects of the common beliefs of short and long term thinking.
- My third link is to a good post titled Self-sufficiency vs. getting things done from the computer scientist blog. This is a very interesting and well written post that covers an excellent topic.
- My fourth link is a link to Evernote Trunk. Evernote Trunk is a collection of applications and hardware that will all work with Evernote in orde to make organizing your life easier. This is an official list from the makers of Evernote.
- My fifth and last link is to part 6 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This fourth installment is titled Getting Things Done: Getting “In” to Empty. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!