Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 1st August 2010
I am currently in Italy enjoying the sun and this post has been written before I left.
I am currently sat here waiting for OmniFocus for the iPad to be approved in the App store before I leave on vacation. I was hoping to review it before I go away but now I just hope that I get it!
I am guessing that by the time you read this it has been launched.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to OmniFocus for the iPad. This has been my most anticipated app for the iPad and even though I have not yet seen it (as this post is scheduled) I am sure it is awesome!.
- My second link is a post looking at the Causes of Difficulty Getting Things Done. It is fair to say that more people fail at productivity than who achieve a productive lifestyle and this post tries to look at why this happens.
- My third link is to an interesting post covering The Hit List, the Mac GTD Application. The post is titled Forget what you need to do, with confidence! and it is well worth the time investment.
- My fourth link is a link to a post stating why Evernote is a Lifesaver for the blog author. I agree, Evernote is a lifesaver for me too!
- My fifth and last link is to part 8 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This fourth installment is titled Getting Things Done: Keeping Your System Functional. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!