Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 22nd August 2010
Had a great holiday, much more to come but I am pressured for time..
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a video post from the BBC that covers How to get a grip on your email inbox. This was shown on the BBC News Channel and features some great tips and applications on how to get things done. Nice to see David Allen briefly featured.
- My second link is a post titled 70 Essential Personal Development Blogs for College Students. There are some great blogs listed here and I am happy to say that I get a mention on the productivity blog links.
- My third link is to a post showing you 4 Things You Must Do To Get Things Done!. This is a great little post with four very important topics that I agree you must do in order to Get Things Done.
- My fourth link is a link to a video blog entry from the founder of Nozbe titled My Simple Email setup with IMAP. This is very similar to how I manage my email that I must one day write about.
- My fifth and last link is to part 10 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This tenth installment is titled Getting Things Done: Getting Projects Under Control. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!