Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 29th August 2010
Just returned from three days at Legoland Windsor with my family.
This marks the end of my summer vacations. My children go back to school at the end of this week and my twins start school a week Monday so exciting times ahead.
Got to get my head down this week. Spent a great few days planning and mind mapping last week and this week is about getting all of my projects back in control after my summer breaks.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post about Getting Things Done from Darren Rowse of ProBlogger.com. This is a short blog post and a short podcast that Darren recorded whilst going for a walk, now that is multi tasking at its best!
- My second link is a post titled 5 Common Misconceptions about Evernote. This post looks at the Evernote application and answers some common questions about the apps usage.
- My third link is to a post that looks at 7 Reasons Why I Love OmniFocus. I use OmniFocus on my Mac, iPhone and iPad to run my life and this brief post covers why the post author also loves OmniFocus.
- My fourth link is a link to a review of MindMeister: A Sturdy Mind Mapper With a Route to the Cloud. MindMeister is an App that I have covered many times in this blog and is the best cloud based Mind Mapping application in my opinion.
- My fifth and last link is to part 11 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This tenth installment is titled Getting Things Done: The Power of the Collection Habit. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!