Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 12th September 2010
I started my most recent book project and have around 10 days before my first deadline so I am busy working on the text. Glad to say that I started early with minimum procrastination so that I am making good progress.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great little motivational post from Joe Hobot titled Live Your Life While You Can. Although nothing like this has happened to myself, I know people who it has happened to and facing death tends to change people’s outlook on life for the better. This is a nice inspirational read.
- My second link is a post titled Action Not Words: The Difference Between Talkers and Doers. How many times have you met a gonna doer. Somebody who is a talker and not a doer. This post looks at what the difference is between these people.
- My third link is to a post showing how the author uses Evernote for Clients. I always love to see these usage posts for Evernote, which is one of my favourite applications.
- My fourth link is a link to a post titled Six Ways to Supercharge Your Productivity. This is a nice list of simple ways to boost your productivity so stop what you are doing and read it now!
- My fifth and last link is to part 12 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This twelfth installment is titled Getting Things Done: The Power of the Next-Action Decision. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!