Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 24th October 2010
Apologies, work dictated that I took a break from my usual posts as I have been rather busy and to be honest, I still am, so there has been an unfamiliar break in the frequency of my posts.
Good thing is that I have learned some new angles on productivity and I am back!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a post titled 50 Tips for Improving Productivity that brings together 50 tips linked to other websites that offer productivity advice. One of these tips is my own and that is a great way to grab my attention!
- My second link is to the new blog of my Wife that is titled Sassy Mum. My wife is a great woman who has just started a lifestyle blog to diary our hectic lives. We live very busy and full lives so her blog will always be an entertaining read.
- My third link is to an interesting post from Lifehacker.com titled Dangerous Ideas: Getting Started Is Overrated. Interesting and thought provoking post.
- My fourth link is a link to a very detailed overview of Getting Things Done with Evernote. I am not kidding when I say I use Evernote every single day! Check out this post to see how the author utilises Evernote to Get Things Done.
- My fifth and last link is to part 13 of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This twelfth installment is titled Getting Things Done: The Power of Outcome Focusing. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!