Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 5th December 2010
Well, missed quite a few posts for which I apologise but I am breaking the habit and posting again. Just been real busy!
Cannot believe how fast Christmas is approaching. Today we have put our Christmas decorations up and had a great day doing it. I hope you all are in the festive spirit!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great list of 50 Tips for Improving Productivity from the Business Pundit blog. I do love these types of lists and there is some great info to be had here on this one.
- My second link is to a great post about how Scrivener Might Change Your Life. I love Scrivener and have been using it for a couple of years for nearly everything that I write.
- My third link is to a post looking if Mind Mapping Helps You Cultivate a Mindset of Abundance?. I sure do love Mind Mapping myself and have written a lot on this blog about Mind Mapping.
- My fourth link is a link to a post from MacSparky about Adding Tasks to OmniFocus with E-Mail. I have been a fan of the MacSparky blog for a while and the Mac Power Users podcast is a must for any Mac power user.
- My fifth and last link is to the last part of a 14 part series from the Simple Dollar where they are discussing the Getting Things Done book by David Allen. This fourteenth installment is titled Getting Things Done: Five Key Things. This is an excellent series and well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!