Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 12th December 2010
I said I would continue with these posts and I am back. I managed to break the bad habit of not posting these regular links.
I have been collecting some great links this week from my usual sources.
For those of you not doing, be sure to Follow me on Twitter and add me as a friend on Facebook. You can also follow my Wife on Twitter and be her Facebook friend too to keep up with my blog and also my Wife’s blog about parenting and lifestyle.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post titled Positive Procrastination: Getting Stuff Done, Intuitively from the Owning Pink blog. This is a great post that is very well written and provides some great ideas.
- My second link is to a nice little post titled Celebrate the little successes. This post looks at setting ourselves smaller goals and celebrating these in order to put yourself into the achieving mindset for the larger goals.
- My third link is to a post from Mashable about How Evernote Turned Note Taking Into a $10 Million Business. This has been a very well read and re-tweeted article this week that coincided with Evernote CEO, Phil Libin doing a presentation at LeWeb in Paris.
- My fourth link is a link to a great AppleScript that enables you to Create OmniFocus tasks in Entourage. I personally prefer Mail.app but I know a lot of people use Microsoft Entourage so this is worth checking out.
- My fifth and last link is to a nice little post from GTD Times titled Getting Things Done in the Shower. Neat little idea to use a Scuba diving waterproof slate in the shower to capture your thoughts if you are the type of person who thinks their best thoughts whilst showering.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!