Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 19th December 2010
This is the last weekly post before Christmas! Cannot believe it has come around so quick.
Nearly got all my shopping done. Just a few last minute gifts to get tomorrow from the shops so lets see what happens!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to a great post from Dan Gold about how he uses Springpad and Evernote to Get Things Done. I love Evernote and I have SpringPad but must admit I need to use it more and I just might after seeing this post!
- My second link is to a great post from the Evernote Blog about Making the transition from Delicious to Evernote. Yahoo announced they may be closing the door on Delicious so now is the time to start migrating your bookmarks away. This post shows you how you can achieve this with Evernote.
- My third link is to a post about how to turn email into OmniFocus actions. This is from the official OmniFocus forums and covers a recent release of OmniFocus.
- My fourth link is a link to a great collection of the Top 5 OmniFocus Applescripts. If you use OmniFocus as I do, then these are a must so check the post out.
- My fifth and last link is to a nice little post about Blending Pomodoro and GTD. Nice little post that looks at how you can take the best parts of each methodology to blend them together into something cool.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!