Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 2nd January 2011
Wishing all my readers a Happy New Year
Well, can you believe Christmas and the New Year have been and gone! You seem to spend a long time planning Christmas and then you blink and it is over.
I hope you all had great productive holidays and are feeling great and ready for the New Year.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to another great GTD and SpringPad post. This post was written after seeing the post I wrote about last time. I still have not fully examined SpringPad but it is on my list to look at as soon as I can in the New year.
- My second link is to a great post from the Google SEO Master, Matt Cutts about How to Start the New Year with a Blank Inbox. This is aimed towards GMail users but it is still a great blog post from Matt Cutts.
- My third link is to a post about Getting Things Done from the Brain of Shawn blog. Great to read the way the author is motivated into Getting Things Done in his own way.
- My fourth link is a link to a question that was posed on LifeHacker called How Do You Get Things Done on an Airplane?. Now the juicy content is in the comments rather than the post which just serves as a question. Some great ideas of how people utilize this otherwise wasted time.
- My fifth and last link is to a post from Gordo Byrn about Applying Your Personal Plan. This is an interesting and intelligent post that is well worth the time investment.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!