Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 16th January 2011
I have just returned from a great weekend in the Lakes with my wife. A great way to recharge the batteries after a hectic Christmas and we thoroughly enjoyed it!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to the rather excellent post by Tony Schwartz titled Six Keys to Being Excellent at Anything. You may have already read this as it has been republished at sites like the Harvard Business Review and Fast Company. If you have, re-read it and if not, read it now!
- My second link is to a great Productivity Web App called iDoneThis. Seems a simple idea but effective so be sure to give it a try.
- My third link is to a post titled Procrastinating: to delay is human from the Calgary Herald. Procrastination is something we all suffer from and this post looks at not being so hard on yourself and to actually plan for procrastination.
- My fourth link is a link to an interesting post titled A Few Words Against Productivity. Some interesting viewpoints are covered in this post.
- My fifth and last link is to a post covering 5 ipad apps for lawyers who love to Get Things Done. Although this is aimed at Lawyers don’t let this put you off as it is a good collection of 5 great iPad apps for Getting Things Done.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!