Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 30th January 2011
Very productive week for me and looking forward some new challenges in the coming week.
Trying to get some more posts done in between my regular weekly links but I have a lot on at the moment so the blog post ideas are stacking up.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to another great Lifehacker post looking at Why I Get More Done with a Plain Text To-Do List. I always say it is not about the tools you use but more about getting things done the way that works for you. A simple pen and paper worked for me before I switched to OmniFocus.
- My second link is to a great post titled A ridiculously simple way for Getting Things Done. Some great little snippets in this one and definitely worth the read.
- My third link is to a producitivty post from Laura’s Dark Arcive that promotes her Top tips for Getting Things Done. Nice post with some simple ideas to increase your productivity.
- My fourth link is a link to 4 Tips To Improve Your Time Management Plan. Time Management is critical to productivity and this post is great for helping you with a Time Management Plan.
- My fifth and last link is to a nice little post from Facile Things titled GTD and the benefits of routine. I am big believer in routines so give this a read!
Hope you all have a great week ahead!