Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 5th June 2011
Well, I have been super busy and super productive so trying my best to share some of the great links I have been collecting over the past few weeks.
It seems like every week a new GTD or Productivity app is coming out either Web based, Client based or Mobile App based. Truly exciting times.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is called How to Deal When GTD Kicks Your Ass – 5 Steps for Sanity. This is a guest post on the Producteev GTD Application blog and it a great read!
- My second link is to a great post titled 3 Goal-setting Tips That Don’t Work (And 3 That Do) This is a great post that looks at 3 common myths regarding goal setting.
- My third link is to another great post from Lifehacker about How to Use Multiple Computers to Increase Your Productivity. I use multiple computers including my iPhone and iPad and they sure do fit into my workflow.
- My fourth link is about using Evernote GTD and More to Get Organized. I love Evernote and it fits into my GTD system to help me keep all of my important information to hand.
- My fifth and last link is to a short article from Business Week called Let Reality, Not Fear, Be Your Guide. This is from a business coach who looks at your expectations and how you should be setting them.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!