Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 26th October 2008
Well, my new theme is up on the site but not yet live as I still have to tinker with bits here and there to improve the way it works and looks. I have been a bit under the weather this weekend, picked up some viral bug from my kids which has left me a bit ill.
Hopefully I will be able to get the site live tomorrow with all the new gizmos and gadgets. I have some great ideas for new WordPress Plugins after seeing some great presentations at the A4U Expo.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a little gem that I picked up from the University of California, San Francisco about controlling email before it controls you. It is written by a student and staff writer and it is based on a presentation from Merlin Mann about GTD and managing your Inbox. The first tip is to check your email less often, one that I really agree with!
- My second link is a GTD related link from Mission Creep titles An Introduction to GTD. His wife does compare him to the Terminator but it is a good read nonetheless
- My third link is a link direct download link to the OmniFocus OmniFidget dashboard widget. That is a bit of a tongue twister. I do not use the dashboard a great deal but I will see if the widget is any use, looks to be just a novelty factor so far.
- My fourth link is a link to a post about the Ye Olde Tickler File from Examiner.com. I note a good link to John Kendricks blog on this page, well done John!
- My fifth and last link for this week is to GTD-Free. This is an app that seems to be coming up a lot and I must admit that I have not yet tried it out. I have added it to my review list for GTD Apps.
Well, this rounds off this weeks lists. Just checked the preview of this post and it looks awful. Got to get the CSS changed to make it look prettier. I think the post font is also too small.
Calling it a night now as I don’t feel too clever.