Jan 2 2009

David Allen Interviewed by Robert Scoble

Just thought I would share this great interview with David Allen, author of Getting Things Done (GTD) with Robert Scoble on WorkFast.tv.

The interview is 30 minutes long and David Allen goes through the basics of GTD and how David came to create the GTD system.

This is a great video from two great thought leaders of our time, not to be missed!

1. Martin Lindeskog said on January 2nd, 2009 at 2:57 pm

Great! I will watch this interview several times in order to inspire myself and to really implement my New Year’s resolution. This year I will implement the GTD system in my work-life.

2. John B. Kendrick said on January 3rd, 2009 at 12:33 am

Thanks Andrew. It was great to hear David’s perspectives once again. Thanks for sharing it with us. John

3. Andrew Mason said on January 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 am

@Martin Lindeskog:

That is a great New Year’s Resolution so be sure to sign up to my RSS feed and Newsletter so you can keep up to date with all the GTD posts here.

4. Martin Lindeskog said on January 3rd, 2009 at 9:42 am

Andrew Mason: Thanks for your reply. I have signed for your newsletter. We will keep in touch!

5. A. Smythe said on January 15th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

I know that, when it comes to webvideos, the tail end tends not to be seen. Although very brief, you need to review the tail end when David discusses intention and attention.

6. iPhone said on January 18th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

I thought the cups were pints of Guinness at first. Great video!

7. Bia Kunze said on February 2nd, 2009 at 12:11 am

Interesting what David tells about Evernote – one of my favorite productivity apps ever: it’s a great tool for collecting, but then what? He compares it to tons of sticky notes over a table.
    Well, for me, Evernote is most a reference library, not a GTD tool. It’s important to keep the notebooks and tags organized if you want to grab one specific informantion someday, but it’s not a everyday-work-tool, definitely!