Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 17th May 2009
I have just driven 270 miles to Dover, the closest part of the UK to France. I am down here for a few days with work.
The journey was not that bad. Remembered to pack my iPod and my FM Transmitter so I listened to a couple of podcasts that really made the journey shorter. I started with the latest MacBreak Weekly with Leo Laporte. This one covered some of the rumors about the new iPhone 3.0 and maybe(hopefully) a new version of the iPhone.
I then listened to the Net@Night show also from Leo Laporte and also Amber McArthur. The show I listened to was titled Evernote and contained an interview with Phil Libin, the Evernote CEO. Great listening, enjoyed it.
I then spent the last 90 minutes or so listening to How to be a Winner by Zig Ziglar. Great CD that I have listened to many times.
So, all in all quite a productive 4 hours 30 minutes in the car. Now I need food!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to the Net@Night show I listened to on the way to Dover. This contains a great interview with the CEO of Evernote. I really do like Evernote as a product and I am using it more and more.
- My second link is a link to the author profile of Zig Ziglar. If you have not yet listened to Zig, make sure you check him out. I have some great video’s of Zig in action that I am going to post this week.
- My third link is a link to the 100 Best iPhone Apps for Serious Self Learners. There are just so many cool iPhone apps that it is now impossible to keep uo with them all. This little post outlines 100 great apps for self learners.
- My fourth link is a link from Thinksimplenow.com introducing the 4 Hour Workday. I presume you have heard of the 4 Hour Workweek, well take a look at this post that outlines a 4 hour workday. Sounds nice doesn’t it!
- My fifth and last link is a link to a great little post entitled How to Live Life. I love little focus generating posts like this that help you to get back on track and remember what is important in life.
Well, hopefully my room service order will be here soon so I will leave you here.
Hope you all have a fantastic week!