Productivity, Motivation, and Personal Development Links – 21st March 2010
Had an amazing time last week in the Lakes.
Back to work and back to my studies so fingers crossed as I have a real busy week ahead!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to the Mac Power Users blog and podcast. I cannot believe that I have only just found this, thanks Twitter! The link points to an awesome interview with Merlin Mann that you have to listen to. Looks like I will be busy listening to most of the old episodes.
- My second link is a link to a post outlining a cool looking Macro to enable Outlook to work better as a GTD Tool. Being a Mac user I cannot test this Macro out but I have had a good look through and it looks like it is worthwhile if you are implementing your GTD System using Windows and Outlook.
- My third link is to the a post titled Organizing the Work from Home Lifestyle. Working from home is great and gives you more time when avoiding the rush. However, to make it productive you have to follow clear rules which this post does a great job at outlining.
- My fourth link is a link to an interesting post titled Getting Things Done While Depressed. Depression is something I am happy to say I have never suffered from but I can see how the depressed person would find it very hard to get anything done and I can also see the positive momentum that can be gained for a depressed person if they achieve small steps in getting things done. Interesting post.
- My fifth and last link is a link to Part 3 of a Series of Getting Things Done with a Mac. This third part covers the use of the standard Apple OS X Applications to work as your partner for the Getting Things Done (GTD) Methodology.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!