This is an excellent presentation by Merlin Mann from the OmniGroup booth at Macworld 2011. This is a 56 minute presentation about how to trick out your OmniFocus perspectives.
This is a MUST SEE if you use OmnIFocus as I do.
Tricking-out Your OmniFocus Perspectives from The Omni Group on Vimeo.
I have had a little break from this blog as I have been very busy getting things done but I am back with my usual weekly collection of links. Quite a lot has happened over the past month and I have completed two exams since my last writing so I have been busy studying and prepping for these.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is called How to Delegate a Task in OmniFocus with Sparrow. I have been using Sparrow since it went live and must admit that it has pulled me away from Mail.app. This Apple Script is the first bit of customisation for Sparrow that makes it fit more into a GTD system. Hopefully more of these will come to make the GTD process even more streamlined.
- My second link is to a great review of the Sparrow Mac Email client. I have a lot to write about Sparrow as I have recently switched from my beloved Mail.app to Sparrow for my email and I must admit that I am loving it!
- My third link is to a great leadership post from Fast Company called How Do You Measure Up as a Leader? Very good post from Fast Company that is well worth a read if you have to lead people.
- My fourth link is a link to a great How to Get Things Done with GMail post from scribd.com. I do not use the GMail web interface although I do use Gmail but this is still worth a read.
- My fifth and last link is to an excllent review of OmniFocus and other GTD apps in a post called A Sledgehammer Called OmniFocus from Shawn Blanc.
This is an excellent and in-dpeth review of OmniFocus and really does provide some real pros and cons as to using a powerhouse application such as OmniFocus as part of your GTD system.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!