Well, Sunday has come again and it is the time to bring together some great links over the past week. I started to write this post last week and I am saving the links to the post as I find them. Saves me from having to duplicate work when Sunday night comes.
Big thing for this week was the two excellent GTD Seminars from the Office 2.0 Conference. Be sure to check them both out as it is great free content.
Right, here are my links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a nice list of 99 email security tips that I found useful. I found this post via Ian’s Messy Desk.
- My second link is the 10 Best Firefox Plugins to Increase Productivity. Now, I just switched last week from Safari to Firefox and plugins like these are part of the reason behind my switch. More on that later.
- My third link is a review of iGTD from Flipping Heck. I like reading Flipping Heck as it is written by a fellow Brit and we do seem to be way outnumbered by our US colleagues and friends!. I used to use iGTD before I started with OmniFocus and this is a great review of the application that is well worth reading.
- My fourth link is good review of the Things GTD Application for the Mac by Digmo. Now, I have just installed Things and love the look and feel of it although it will take a lot for me to leave OmniFocus behind. I do have to write a comparison of both so I am going to force myself to play and learn Things to see both sides of the story.
- My fifth and last link for this week is another link to the Office 2.0 Keynote with David Allen and the Office 2.0 GTD Panel. Check them both out if you have not already done so!.
Got a few posts coming this week including a review of the 4-Hour Work Week, a book I have just finished and another update to my Email Experiment.
Hope you all have had a great weekend and see you all next week.