Happy Easter to all!
I hope you are not all sick and bloated after consuming your fair share of Easter chocolate! It is nice to be writing this from home as I have done the last two weekly link round ups on the train from Leeds to London.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to an Interview with David Allen from the Effing the dog blog. The interview is in two parts with a link to the second part being found via the link I provided. I would love to Interview David Allen myself and this is something I may try to make happen as I have some great questions I would ask him.
- My second link is a great post from Zen Habits titled Seven Productivity Tips for People who Hate GTD. Now I love GTD but the article still makes a good read.
- My third link is a link from Rob Corddry via Lifehacker about Getting Things Done as an Actor. Great read and great exposure for GTD!
- My fourth link is a link to a great review and comparison of the three top Mac GTD apps, namely OmniFocus, Things, and The Hit List. I have seen a lot of traffic on this blog from people searching about the Hit List and I am sure that the inclusion of it into the latest MacHeist Bundle has driven productivity and GTD!. OmniFocus is my current ap of choice, but that may change…
- My fifth and last link is another Things v Hit List comparison. May as well read both of them at the same time to get two peoples takes on these cool apps.
Well I am now off to watch the final round of the US Masters. It is shaping up nicely with Phil Mickelson making a charge!