The Masters in on in the other room in all it’s HD glory so I will make this short 🙂
Hopefully it will be a great night for the UK and Lee Westwood or Poulter can win the US Masters..
A very Evernote and iPad rich collection of links this week.
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is to Issue 4 of the Productive Magazine. This is a MUST read for anybody interested in productivity and it is delivered as a free PDF that can be downloaded from this link. This will be great to read on your iPad, and I would if I had one!
- My second link is a link to a great review of the iPad version of Evernote. Some of the apps already out for the iPad make it look like a killer tool for productivity and this review of Evernote shows some of the sweetness of this app on the iPad platform.
- My third link is to the a post titled Getting Things Done With Things. This is a compilation of 6 excellent screencasts that show you how to use the excellent Apple Mac GTD Application, Things, to Get Things Done. Well worth a watch.
- My fourth link is a link to news about the online GTD Application, Nozbe, including Evernote integration into its online app. This is cool functionality that really does warrant a separate post and I will try to do one in the coming weeks.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a link about an Evernote event that is taking place on Friday April 15 from 1800 in New York City. This looks like a great event and one I would be going to if I was not the other side of the Atlantic Ocean!
Hope you all have a great week ahead!