My week was as busy, but well planned as I predicted and it was only the calm before the storm as I have to do a considerable amount of high pressure work this week in only four days.
I am away from Friday on holiday in the English Lake District with my family, my second home.
I imagine I will be working some late nights so I am leaving you here to make a start already!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a post from thr Willpower blog that looks at the Mac Writing Application that I use, Scrivener and how tool such as these make wok into play. This is an interesting post that looks at the ability to improve your mental state by setting things up in an inviting manner. The tool they look at and review pretty positively is Scrivener, a tool that I use almost daily.
- My second link is a link to a great post titled And The Winner is… OmniFocus. This is a post from the RightFootForward blog where the blog author is choosing a GTD app to use. Read the post as it is quite interesting.
- My third link is a blog post called Extreme GTD Makeover from the Good Will Blogging blog. This is a good in-depth post about one users system for Getting Things Done.
- My fourth link is a link to another GTD related post titled Hacking GTD Equipment where the author looks at the different choices you have for implementing GTD. You can implement GTD with a pen and paper although a lot of people prefer an electronic implementation.
- My fifth and last link is a link to part four of a GTD Series from The Productive Organizer. The fourth post in this series looks at how to plan for large projects and smaller sub-projects. Great series of posts that I recommend you to check out.
Hope you all have a great week!