I have had a very difficult week having to sit a major examination on Thursday and Friday of this week. It was four exams spread over two days and was one of the hardest things I have undertaken in my professional career.
I am happy to say that I passed so now I am a TigerScheme Senior Tester! Well done me!
Here are my collection of links for this week.
- My first link for this week is a link to a great post titled You Can Fight It All You Want To, But Simply Write it Down!. I could not agree more with this post. If I had only one thing to tell people to improve their productivity it would be to write things down. This made the biggest change to my own personal productivity and this post is a great one to read.
- My second link is a link to an overview of Nirvana, a pretty new Getting Things Done app. This looks an awesome Web 2.0 Web App for Getting Things Done. I have not yet checked it out but will do.
- My third link is to the a great little video tip on how to use Evernote as a search engine from Google Chrome. With this you can search through your Evernote notebooks straight from your Web Browser.
- My fourth link is a link to a simple video from Erica Douglass showing you how she simply gets things done with a Notebook. Simple and classic.
- My fifth and last link is a link to a blog post titled Why I love Evernote and Am Now Paperless. The title of this post pretty much explains all.
Hope you all have a great week ahead!